I want to provide feedback about a private health service

See the information below if you wish to provide feedback about a Private Health Service.

If you wish to provide feedback about a service outside the Health Directorate, please contact the ACT Health Services Commissioner, part of the Human Rights Commission.

The ACT Health Services Commissioner have health team intake officers who will be happy to discuss your feedback.

Human Rights Commission

The Health Services Commissioner can address complaints about the provision of health services, particularly if your approaches directly to the service provider have not resolved your complaint. A complaint to the Commission must be submitted in writing for the Commissioner to act on it.

The Health Services Comissioner is part of the ACT's Human Rights Commission. Please visit the ACT Human Rights Commission's website to download a complaint form.

ACT Government

You can provide feedback directly to the ACT Government by visiting Access Canberra.

If you wish to contact us:

Consumer Feedback
ACT Health
PO Box 11 

Ph: (02) 6207 7627