You can resize text on this website to make it easier to read by following these simple instructions:
1. Open up your web browser.
2. Click on the 'View' menu at the top of your screen.
3. Hold your mouse over the 'text size' item.
4. Pull across to the right and resize text by selecting a text sizing option that works for you.
Access to information
The ACT Government is committed to making its information, services, events and venues, accessible to as many people as possible.
If you have difficulty reading a standard printed document and would like to receive this publication in an alternative format — such as large print or audio — please phone (02) 6207 9140.
If you're using Internet Explorer, hold your mouse over the 'Text size' item and pull across to the right. Then resize text by selecting a text sizing option that works for you.
To resize text online, please see the image below:
If you're using Firefox, hold your mouse over the 'Zoom' item and pull across to the right. Then resize text by selecting 'Zoom in' until you find a text size that works for you.
If English is not your first language and you require the translating and interpreting service, please phone 13 1450.
Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired
Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired customers can contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TTY users - phone 13 3677, then ask for 13 2281
- Speak and Listen users - phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 2281
- Internet Relay Users - connect to the NRS, then ask for 13 2281
Still having problems?
Contact the ACT Health Web Manager on healthACT@act.gov.au
Web Content Accessibility
This website complies with the W3C Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
We observe the Australian Government Locator Service (AGLS) metadata standards to ensure the accessibility of our health information.
In this section: