Community consultation: have your say
Community consultation helps the Health Directorate make informed policy decisions about issues that affect the community.
Recent consultation projects and the closing dates for receipt of submissions are listed below.
To submit your comments, please follow the instructions contained in each individual Health Directorate community consultation.
Latest community consultations
- Draft ACT and Southern New South Wales Local Health District Cancer Services Plan 2014-2018
- Options for Restricting Access to Tobacco
- The Future of Gene Technology
- Maternity Model of Care Demand Review
- My Healthy Food and Drink Choices Initiative
- Future Direction of the ACT Health Promotion Grants Program
- Canberra Hospital Energy Sustainability
Time to Talk - ACT Government community engagement
The Time to Talk website also features community engagement projects from the ACT Government, providing another avenue for you to give your feedback.
ACT Government Communications Survey
The ACT Government wants to improve the way it consults with Canberra residents. Please fill out this brief survey.