Entrepreneurs: It's Your Move elective
Entrepreneurs: It’s Your Move is a set of learning materials for Year 9 and 10 students, which aims to build the health and social entrepreneurs of the future.
The resource includes 20 weeks or 70 hours of lesson plans and content using design thinking to enable students to develop their own innovative health improvement projects.
Over one semester (two terms), students will use a problem solving approach called design thinking to develop and implement their own health projects.
Key features of the elective:
- Skills in design thinking and project management
- Opportunity to make a real contribution to school health
- Financial grants to run health improvement projects
- Mapped to the Australian Curriculum – strong Technology and Health and PE links
- Online teacher professional learning
- Digital teaching materials and tools
- How-to Guides (written and video) with examples of previous projects
- Networking and information sharing opportunities
- Developed by a Canberra based expert team with ongoing support from ACT Health
Download the flyer for more information and the Semester Overview.
We are currently recruiting ACT High Schools to deliver Entrepreneurs: IYM in 2017 and beyond.
To find out how your school can get involved please email email@example.com or phone (02) 6207 8854.