Get Involved in IYM
Email email@example.com to:
- Sign up to access IYM: Design Thinking for Health
- Sign up to run Safe Cycle
- Pilot the Food&Me resource
We are looking for innovative people from the business, government and community sectors to help high school students develop and implement their projects.
If you would like to support high school students to become social entrepreneurs and innovators, email firstname.lastname@example.org
IYM would like to thank the following people for working with IYM students at the design thinking event on 5 August 2016:
- Carlo Krikowa, boyandgirlco
- Mick Spencer, OnTheGo sports
- Carrie Graf, Physical Activity Foundation
- Amber Standley, A Positive Augmented Reality
- Amit Paradkar, commercialisation consultant
- Deborah Shroot, Ernst and Young
- Emma Tattam, Physical Activity Foundation
- Ingrid McCarthy, Inspiring Australia
Deborah Shroot from Ernst and Young mentors Canberra High students at the IYM event
Carrie Graf mentors Amaroo School students
Campbell High students are proud of the How-to Guide
IYM works with partner organisations to help make IYM a reality. IYM is extremely grateful for the generous support of the following partner organisations.
For more information about It’s Your Move and how to get involved please email email@example.com or 02 6207 0725.