Alcohol and other drugs
ACT Health offers information, advice, referral, intake, assessment and support twenty-four hours a day.
We offer services for individuals, their family and friends, general practitioners, other health professionals, and business and community groups.
- ADS & MH CATT business cards
- ADS Brochure - SERVICE Information
- Opioid Treatment Services business cards.pdf
- Withdrawal Services business cards
- Education and Therapy Group Times Moore St 2017
- ADS Brochure
One phone call is all it takes - (02) 6207 9977
All referrals and initial contact with the Health Directorates' Alcohol and Other Drugs Services can be made by calling the 24 Hour Helpline - 6207 9977.
The 24 hour Helpline is staffed by professional workers from our Alcohol and Drug Program, and provides:
- information on alcohol and other drug and associated issues;
- advice on assisting and managing people who may have alcohol and other drug issues; and
- support to people affected directly or indirectly by alcohol and drug use.
Who can use this service?
All residents of the ACT who think they, or a family member or friend may have an alcohol or drug problem.
The Health Directorate also offers advice and information to general practitioners, other health professionals, and business and community groups.
Contact the 24 Hour Helpline (02) 6207 9977.
Alcohol and Drug Services, Canberra Hospital
Level 1, 1 Moore Street, Canberra City
GPO Box 825
Canberra ACT 2601