Community Based Services
Community Health Intake (CHI)
Contact the Community Health Intake (CHI) line on (02) 6207 9977 to access a wide range of Community Health services between 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm Wednesdays (excluding public holidays).
Fax your Intake and Referral Forms to (02) 6205 2611.
To cancel Community Based Appointments please complete our online form or phone CHI on 02 6207 9977.
- CHI Patient Information and Referral Form (August 2016)
- CHI Patient Information and Referral Form - eNote
- CHI treatment orders
- CHI Treatment Orders - eNote
- CHI vision screening referral form
- GP only referral form
- GP only Referral form - eNote
- Medical Officer Orders for Medication Administration
- Medical Officer Orders for Medication Administration - eNote
- Medical Officer's Orders for Urinary Catheter Management
- Medical Orders Instructions
Referrals for Commonwealth Home Support Program
Commonwealth Home Support Program is for a person aged 65 years and over or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders aged 50 and over. Visit the Department of Health website or call My Aged Care Contact Centre on 1800 200 422 (Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm; Sat 10am – 2pm).
Commonwealth Home Support Program services include ACT Health Community Nursing, Physiotherapy, Podiatry and/ or Occupational Therapy. GPs / other health practitioners: please complete an online My Aged Care Health Practitioner referral via the website https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/referral.
NOTE: Make a record of the Referral Number in case you need to contact My Aged Care about this referral.
Referral for all other services is via the Community Health Intake Line on (02) 6207 9977 between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm Wednesdays (excluding public holidays), or by fax (02) 6205 2611.