Belconnen Community Health Centre
The Belconnen Community Health Centre opened in November 2013
The Centre offers services aimed at assisting clients to better manage acute and chronic conditions in the community and closer to home, while reducing the reliance on hospitals
The Belconnen Community Health Centre is located at
56 Lathlain Street
(On the corner of Lathlain and Cohen Streets, opposite Westfield Belconnen)
The Centre is open Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm. Closed on Public Holidays.
Please note not all speciality services are offered daily.
The Walk in Centre is open seven days per week from 7.30am to 10pm.
- The Centre is located within walking distance from the Bus Interchange. For timetable information refer to ACTION website.
- Time limited parking is available at the Belconnen Community Health Centre
Community Based Services Available
- Audiometry (Child and Youth)
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Breast screening
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Cancer Counselling
- Falls Injury Prevention
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mental Health
- Nutrition Services
- Obesity Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Paediatric and Child Heath
- Stoma and Wound Care
- Social Work
- Women’s Youth and Children Services
- Walk in Centre
Community Based Services appointment information
For appointments at the Belconnen Community Health Centre, phone the Community Health Intake line on (02) 6207 9977 between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm Wednesdays (excluding public holidays).
For the 24 hour Mental Health Crisis Assessment & Treatment Team phone (02) 6205 1065 or 1800 629 354.