City Community Health Centre
The Centre offers services aimed at assisting clients to better manage acute and chronic conditions in the community and closer to home, while reducing the reliance on hospitals
The Civic Community Health Centre is located at
1 Moore Street
Canberra City ACT
(On the corner of Moore Street and Alinga Street)
The Centre is open Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm
Closed on Public Holidays. Please note not all speciality services are offered daily.
- If travelling by bus there are a number of Bus Stops nearby. For timetable information refer to ACTION Site
- If travelling by taxi there is a drop off point and taxi rank outside the building
- Limited street parking is available at the City Community Health Centre
- There is also a pick up drop off area including disability parking spaces
- Public parking is best accessed off London Circuit outside the Law Courts or the City east Car Park
Community Based Services Available
- Alcohol and Drug Service
- Breast Screening
- Continence clinic
- Mental Health
- Social Work
- Women’s Health
Community Based Services appointment information
For appointments at the Belconnen Community Health Centre, phone the Community Health Intake line on 6207 9977 from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
For the 24 hour Mental Health Crisis Assessment & Treatment Team phone (02) 6205 1065 or 1800 629 354.