Dickson Community Health Centre
The Centre offers services aimed at assisting clients to better manage acute and chronic conditions in the community and closer to home, while reducing the reliance on hospitals
The Dickson Community Health Centre is located at
111 Dickson Place
Dickson Shopping Centre
The Centre is open Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm
Closed on Public Holidays. Please note not all specialty services are offered daily.
- If travelling by bus there are a number of Bus Stops nearby. For timetable information refer to ACTION website.
- If travelling by taxi there are drop off and collection points available nearby.
- Parking is available at the Dickson Community Health Centre
- There is also a pick up drop off area
- There is a large public car park adjacent to the Centre
Community Based Services Available
- Maternal and Child Health
Community Based Services appointment information
For appointments at the Dickson Community Health Centre, phone the Community Health Intake line on (02) 6207 9977 between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm Wednesdays (excluding public holidays).