Canberra Hospital Central Outpatient Department
The Central Outpatient Department at Canberra Hospital provides a number of medical specialist services.
The Central Outpatient Department is located in Building 1, Level 2, at Canberra Hospital. To find the Central Outpatient Department, go to main reception in Building 2, then go past the main lifts in Building 1 and turn right, following the signage towards the department’s reception area.
The Central Outpatient Department provides a number of specialised clinics, including:
- Fracture and Orthopaedic Clinic
- Department of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic
- Clinical Trials Unit
- Dermatology Clinic
- Plastics Clinic
- Ears, Nose & Throat (ENT) Clinic
- Maxillofacial Clinic
- General surgery
- General Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Interventional Nurse Clinic
- Fitness to Drive
- Smoking Cessation
- Parkinson’s Nurse
The clinic is open Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Closed on Public Holidays. Please note not all speciality services are offered daily.
Appointment requests and referrals are accepted from Specialists and General Practitioners.
Please phone the Central Outpatient Department Booking team on (02) 6244 2415 to:
- Confirm an appointment request has been received
- Change your appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Update your contact details
- If your condition changes or you are concerned about your health before the date of your appointment, please contact your General Practitioner.