Make a P.A.R.T.Y. Booking
PLEASE NOTE- There are two remaining programs for the 2017 School year. Contact the P.A.R.T.Y. Program Coordinator for further details.
To book a P.A.R.T.Y. program at Canberra Hospital and Health Services please see the booking process below.
1. Please complete the Expression of Interest PDF or Online Form. (see below)
2. In order to give all schools a chance to participate in this program, we can only accept one EOI form per class group. If you wish to nominate to bring more than one group of students please complete separate EOI forms for each additional group.
3. As we cannot guarantee your first preference we ask that you nominate other dates as your second and third preferences.
4. Bookings open at 8am on Monday, 10 October 2016. Program dates will be allocated on a first in basis. No booking will be accepted before this date and time. Please send your completed form to us by fax (02) 6205 2157 or email: P.A.R.T.Y.Canberra@act.gov.au If faxing, we also ask that you email to confirm that you have faxed an EOI form - if your form is not received by fax we will then be able to follow this up.
5. Please check your school’s exam periods and excursion exclusion times before making a booking. Because of high demand, once dates are confirmed we may not be able to offer you an alternative date.
6. Each school will initially be offered only one program date. Second program dates will be offered should places still be available.
Expression of interest form and information sheets
Please read this information, and either complete and fax/email the expression of interest form downloadable here as a PDF or via the Online Form:
- P.A.R.T.Y. Program Expression of Interest Form PDF Download
- CHHS Parent Guardian Information
- Participant Evaluation Consent
- Participant Evaluation Information sheet
- CHHS Principal Information
- CHHS P.A.R.T.Y. Program Timetable
- CHHS Excursion Management Plan
- P.A.R.T.Y Program Parent Factsheet
- P.A.R.T.Y Program Student Factsheet
Please note there is a minimum of 20 students and a maximum of 30 students. Due to the popularity of the P.A.R.T.Y. Program, this year if you only have 20 students who can attend we may offer the other 10 places to another School Group. Please tick the box on the EOI form if your School would be interested in sending a smaller group of 10 students.
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Please fax (02) 6205 2157 or email: P.A.R.T.Y.Canberra@act.gov.au