Quality in Healthcare ACT Awards 2017
Established in 2002, the Quality in Healthcare ACT Awards highlight the dedication of individuals and teams who make significant positive impacts in the health sector. The Awards recognise innovations that improve the delivery of safe, quality care within the Australian Capital Territory.
Open to all health sector employees in the ACT – both administrative and clinical, including community-based organisations, private and public facilities, as well as students studying a health-related discipline in the ACT, we encourage you to apply!
This year’s applications will be awarded in five categories:
- Person-centred – how well an individual or team co-design care and treatment with patients, consumers and carers, and initiatives to improve the patient or staff experience.
- Safety – reductions in harm and improvements in processes and delivery to enhance patient safety.
- Effectiveness – evidence based practices that deliver improvements and benefits to patients.
- Efficiency – new developments and methods to avoid waste, including waste of equipment, supplies, time and energy.
- Student – improvements led by health sector students.
Your application must reflect work completed in the last 12 months.
APPLY NOW: complete the application form and return via email to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 27 October 2017.
All finalists are invited to attend the presentation ceremony to be held in early 2018 and have their entries published in a commemorative booklet.
Need more information?
Come along to one of our information sessions below, these are open to anyone who is thinking of applying.
Spaces are limited and bookings are essential. To book a seat at one of the sessions or for any further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 02 6205 5235.
Here are some of the finalists and winners enjoying 2016’s presentation ceremony: