Are you a Dental Therapist, Exercise Physiologist, Dietetitian, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Prosthetist/Orthotist, Psychologist, Social Worker or Speech Pathologist?
Be recognised for your experience as an Allied Health Professional!
The ACT Government Health Directorate has vacancies across a range of allied health disciplines and practice areas.
Visit our Employment section for more information.
In this section:
ACT Government Health Directorate offers you:
- A competitive salary and generous salary packaging options
- Active clinical teaching and training programs (including Interprofessional learning )
- Excellent professional support and development opportunities
- Recognition of Excellence Personal Upgrade Scheme
- Career Pathways for clinicians, managers and clinical educators
- Research Mentoring Program
- Scholarship support for ongoing postgraduate education
Living in Canberra has so many advantages
- living in a clean, safe and friendly community
- an outstanding public and private school system
- short commuting times
- great restaurants and cultural events
- a green environment supporting an active lifestyle
- quality career opportunities for other household members
Find out more about Living in Canberra.
View current vacancies now.
For more information about your discipline, see these links:
- Dental Therapy
- Dietetics & Nutrition
- Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthotics Prosthetics
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
Click the link below for more information, and contact information for your discipline in the ACT Government Health Directorate. Talk to us about upcoming vacancies.
|Download:||Allied Health Contacts flyer (PDF File - 1012k)|