JMO Upcoming Events
CRMEC supervisor training session for JMO
- Teaching for Clinicians Part 1 on 12th October 2017, 9-5pm
- Teaching for Clinicians Part 2 on 29th July 9.1pm OR on 14th October 2017, 9-1pm
- Attendance at the training sessions can form part of formal training for the Education Fellowship Scheme.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about potential vacancies in the following sessions:
- Link: http://crmec.health.act.gov.au/events-newsletter
Australian New Zealand prevocational medical education forum (ANZPMEF)
- (link: http://prevocationalforum2017.com/)
- 12-15th Nov 2017 Royal international convention centre Brisbane
Leadership development: “What Matters To Me – A patient, carer and consumer perspective”
- (link: http://www.heti.nsw.gov.au/Events/Leadership-Development-What-Matters-to...
- Provided by Health, Education and Training Institute
- Dates From: 14/09/2017 07:00:00 To:14/09/2017 09:30:00
- Venue: Fraser Suites Sydney 488 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Contact: David Sweeney (02) 9844 6508 David.Sweeney@health.nsw.gov.au
The ACT JMOF will be hosting the annual Australian New Zealand prevocational medical education forum in November, 2019. This will take place in the National Convention Centre Canberra.