Nursing and Midwifery Scholarships
ACT Health sponsors various nursing and midwifery scholarship schemes to assist with further education, travel and other forms of professional development.
ACT Health provides scholarships to promote a positive learning environment that increases the knowledge and skill levels of staff across the Health Directorate. These scholarship programs include:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Enrolled Nursing Scholarships
- Nursing & Midwifery Post Registration Scholarships
- MH,JH,A&DS Postgraduate Scholarships Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing and Midwifery Travel Scholarships
- Jennifer James Memorial Scholarship for Research
Contact the Nursing and Midwifery Office by emailing: email@example.com or phone (02) 6244 2147.