Occupational Medicine Unit
The Occupational Medicine Unit offers a range of services to ACT Health staff.
Vaccination/screening clinics are available from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 2.30pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday - no appointment necessary.
If you cannot attend during these times please call (02) 6244 2321 to make an appointment.
All new staff MUST present to the OMU for staff screening.
- Occupational Assessment Screening/Vaccination Procedure
- Blood Borne Virus: Occupational Risk Exposure Management
- Risk Categorisation - Information Sheet 1
- Checklist of Required Evidence - Information Sheet 2
- Risks and Consequences of Exposure and Protective Measures - Information Sheet 3
Location: Building 15, Canberra Hospital
Phone: (02) 6244 2321