Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander on Pathology Forms
ACT Health commissioned this feasibility study into increasing the completeness of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identifier in ACT Government Registries.
ACT Health maintains three main health registers Cancer, Cervical Cancer and Communicable Diseases registers. These registers have the facility to record Indigenous status of patients.
ACT Health commissioned Acumen Alliance to assess the feasibility of increasing the identification of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the ACT disease and cancer registries by including an Indigenous identifier on the ACT Pathology's pathology request form.
This feasibility study also assessed which aspects of a possible ACT implementation could be generalised to a national implementation.
|Download:||Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander on Pathology Forms (Microsoft Word Document - 646k)|
In this section:
- ACT Public Health Services Quarterly Performance Report
- Chief Health Officer Reports
- National Partnership Agreement (NPA)
- ACT Healthcare Survey
- Burnet Institute Report
- Cervical Cytology Register Statistical Report 2008
- Emergency Department Information System Data Integrity Summary Report
- HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategic Framework for the ACT 2007-2012
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in the ACT
- Scores on Doors Regulatory Impact Statement
- Annual Reports
- Citizen's Jury on Health Priorities 2010
- Review of Public Maternity Units in the ACT
- ACT Surgery Report Card
- Calvary Public Hospital Options
- Elective Surgery Waiting List Reduction Plan
- Health Status of Young People in the ACT 2011
- Maternity care intention, duration and rates of breastfeeding
- Waiting Lists for Elective Surgery and Medical Treatment