For eligible ACT Government and Calvary Public Hospital, Bruce, Health Professionals
The Health Professional Level 3 (HP3) Personal Upgrade Scheme for the Recognition of Excellence, recognises and rewards eligible ACT Public Sector (ACTPS) and Calvary Public Hospital Bruce (CPHB) HP3.3 employees who perform ‘over and above’ the standard expected of their role.
A Personal Upgrade is awarded in accordance with the current ACT Public Sector Health Professional Enterprise Agreement and entitles the successful employee with advancement to a higher increment level within the HP3 salary range on an ongoing basis.
HP3 Personal Upgrade Scheme
The Application Form has been revised and is now available. This is our preferred application process.
If you have already completed your online application and await supervisor and or referee reports you do not need to do anything further.
If you have a partial online application saved you will be contacted with your data to assist you in completing your application either via the new online application form or the interim process below.
If you have commenced the interim process as below you may continue and submit using the instructions below or start a new online application.
Please get in touch with your Directorate Scheme Secretariat if you have any queries regarding your application.
The interim 2020 HP3 Scheme application process:
- Applicants download the below Application Form, Referee reports and Supervisor statement (all in Word).
- Applicant completes application form in Word, signs and scans final page and emails it to their Secretariat with all supporting evidence/documents. This may require several emails depending on size of evidence documents.
- Applicant sends supervisor the supervisor statement template to complete along with their full application. Supervisor completes statement and sends it to Scheme Secretariat with cc to applicant.
- Applicant sends each referee a referee report template to complete along with the relevant criterion response and the supporting evidence for that Criterion. Referee completes referee report and sends it to Scheme Secretariat with cc to applicant.
- Scheme Secretariat sends each applicant a confirmation email once they have received a completed application.
Scheme Information sessions will not be held in 2020. Please view the slides.
Further information is available through your organisation’s Scheme Secretariat:
ACT Health Directorate
Contact officer: Kate Paul
Chief Allied Health Office
Office of Professional Leadership and Education, ACT Health Directorate
Phone: 02 5124 9545
Canberra Health Services
Contact officer: Trish Mason
Phone: 02 5124 3016
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce
Contact officer: Brian Keech
Director of Human Resources
Phone: 02 6264 7239
Community Services Directorate
Contact officer: Kris Wlodarczyk and Andrew Trevaskis
Phone: 02 6207 1061
Contact officer: Carol Zanetti and Kristine Reyes
Phone: (02) 62057390 or (02) 62059143
Justice and Community Safety Directorate
Contact officer: Justine Lowder
Assistant Director, Employee/Industrial Relations, People and Workplace Strategy.
Phone: (02) 6205 3307