Education providers must submit a formal request through InPlace/InPlace Network no later than 8 weeks before a placement is due to start.
No later than 4 weeks before a placement, education providers need to upload student or trainee information to InPlace/InPlace Network, including:
- names and contact details
- confirmation of National Police Checks
- confirmation of Working With Vulnerable People cards
- confirmation of required level of immunity
- confirmation of current manual handling training
Please Note: Education providers should thoroughly check documents before uploading to InPlace/InPlace Network. By confirming completion, education providers are legally responsible. Documents don’t need to be sent to the CPO directly, but must be available if required. Please ensure students and trainees know about and understand the requirements of ACT Health as set out in the Deed.
If a student or trainee has a positive Police or WWVP check or has issues with their immunity, please contact the CPO as soon as possible.