Nominations are invited for the ACT Nurse of the Year, ACT Midwife of the Year and ACT Team of the Year annually. These awards are given for the highest ranking excellence nominations in each of the following categories:
- Excellence in Clinical Practice – individual and team nominations
- Excellence in Educational Practice – individual and team nominations
- Excellence in Leadership Practice – individual nominations only
- Excellence in Management Practice – individual nominations only
- Excellence in Quality Improvement or Research Practice – individual and team nominations.
Nominations for Excellence Awards are invited from colleagues or by self-nomination.
Nominations for the 2019 Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards open 1 December 2018 and close 1 March 2019.
It is important to select the most relevant award category from the Nomination Guidelines <link to document> before starting the nomination process.
Please use the links below to submit a nomination.
- Online Nomination Form <link to form>
- Nominee Acceptance Form <link to form>
- Supervisor Declaration Form <link to form>
Please save all your documents in PDF using the format FAMILY NAME_DDMMYY-Name of Document.
You are unable to amend or add supporting documentation once you submit your nomination.