ACT Health Directorate and Canberra Health Services staff must follow the following branding guidelines when designing posters for CHARM:
- The header must include either the ACT Health Directorate or Canberra Health Services logo. Both black and reversed (white) versions of the logos are available. Note: Old logos must not be used.
- Where more than one Directorate (ie both ACTHD and CHS) are being represented the ACT Government logo must be used.
- The footer must include the standard footer text: © Australian Capital Territory, Canberra | health.act.gov.au | Enquiries: Canberra 13ACT1 or 132281
- Use of other logos e.g. UC or ANU are to be displayed at the same scale as the ACT Health logo
- Copyright must be taken into account when using images from the internet
- Posters must be sent to email@example.com for a quick branding check by no later than Wednesday 10 July. This will also be used as an opportunity to check for any media implications, spelling and grammar. There will be a 24-48 hour turnaround for this.