Our vision at the Practice Centre is to make Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health a key consideration in all policy development and healthcare services for the ACT and surrounding regions.
What do we do? And how do we do it?
- We are lead consultants on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health affairs for the Health Policy and Strategy Branch in ACT Health.
- We aim to improve cultural competency, knowledge and understanding within ACT Health and the wider community.
- We empower our colleagues to hold themselves accountable for working to Close the Gap for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- develop, foster and maintain collaborative relationships with our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stakeholders, communities and service providers
- We advocate on behalf of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for their health and well-being needs.
- We share emerging health needs and priorities, including latest research, data, policy and future directions
For more information, please email email@example.com
We are located at:
Level 4, 2-6 Bowes Street Phillip ACT 2606
Postal Address: GPO Box 825, CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601
Alignment to National Frameworks