The ACT Health Directorate acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land we work on, the Ngunnawal people.
The ACT Health Directorate acknowledges and respects their continuing culture and connections to the land.
We aim to provide support, advocacy, and advice to make Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health a key consideration across the ACT Health System.
- We build strategic relationships with key stakeholders in ACT Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities;
- We provide advice and support for the ACT Government, ACT Health Directorate, the Minister for Health and Minister for Mental Health on strategic policy issues of national, territory-wide and health sector importance;
- We encourage accountability across the ACT Health System to meet the national ‘Closing the Gap’ targets;
- We educate, promote and embed considerations of cultural safety and security across the health system; and
- We identify emerging health priorities and future directions for the ACT Health Directorate.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at: Level 3, 2-6 Bowes Street Phillip ACT 2606
Postal Address: GPO Box 825, CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601
Alignment to National Frameworks