Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Partnerships (Health Partnerships) provide support, advocacy, and advice to make Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health a key consideration across the ACT Health System.
- Health Partnerships is a small team of dedicated professionals within the ACT Health Directorate who works across the community and governments to:
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders in ACT Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Provide advice and support for the ACT Government, ACT Health Directorate, the Minister for Health and Minister for Mental Health on strategic policy issues of national, territory-wide and health sector importance
- Encourage accountability across the ACT Health System to meet the national ‘Closing the Gap’ targets
- Educate, promote and embed considerations of cultural safety and security across the health system
- Identify emerging health priorities and future strategic directions for the ACT Health Directorate.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.