- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup skim milk powder
- ¼ cup oat bran
- ½ cup sultanas (optional)
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Additional desiccated coconut to coat
Approx 5-10 min. Makes 24
- Put apricots, sultanas, coconut, skim milk powder and oat bran in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add boiling water and blend again.
- Using damp hands, roll teaspoons of mixture into balls.
- Place coconut on a plate. Roll apricot balls in coconut to coat.
Use any dried fruit in place of the apricots. If you do not have a food processor, chop apricots very finely and stir mixture with a spoon to combine.
Family Eating Tip
Serve as a snack on the go.