- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of margarine, melted
- 2 ½ cups low fat milk
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and grated
- Margarine, extra
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Approx 20-30 min. Serves 4 people
- In a large bowl beat eggs, margarine and milk. In a separate bowl mix flour and sugar and gradually stir into wet mixture until smooth. Fold in apple.
- Lightly grease frying pan with margarine over medium heat.
- Spoon mixture into frying pan. Add 2 to 3 spoons of mixture per pancake. When bubbles appear on upper side of the pancake, use a spatula to flip it over until cooked golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with banana and drizzle with honey if desired.
Serve with low fat vanilla yoghurt.
Family Eating Tip
Try to avoid using rewards (such as dessert) to encourage your child to eat. Instead, praise your child with words when they try something new.