ACT Health offers Community Care Occupational Therapy to help with your safety and independence through modifications and equipment. We can provide individual assessments and treatments in your home.
Our occupational therapy services include:
- prescription of equipment such as shower chairs, raised toilet seats and wheelchairs
- advice on home modifications
- prescription of pressure injury prevention equipment
- community self-weigh scales are located at Village Creek Kambah, please contact an administration officer on 51241057 for further information
Our services are available to adults who live in the ACT. You cannot access our services if you:
- receive high level care within an aged care facility
- are a DVA gold or white card holder
- have a compensable claim for your condition
Canberra Health Services including Community Care Occupational Therapy is a registered provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP). Medicare and Asylum Seeker cardholders not eligible under alternate funding can access these services free of charge.
To use our services and make a booking, please see the Community Health Centres.